QSAND believes in and supports communities to rebuild sustainably and benefits them in the long term after a natural disaster. By fundraising for QSAND you are helping the tool contribute to sustainable redevelopment. There are lots of fun and easy way to fundraise. Whether you organise an event or partake in one, we would love to hear from you about what you’re interested in doing. Whatever you choose we will do our best to support you to make is happen!
There are many different things possible to do, so here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Organise a Quiz Night – bring out those competitive attitudes to create a tournament with participants paying for entry tickets.
- Hold a bake sale! – while baking can be great fun, nobody can refuse cakes on sale in school or work!
- Bad tie day / dress down day – what better way to have a fun day at school or work!
- A sporting event – Any sporting event, even an egg and spoon race, can be great fun and everybody loves to get involved!
- Jumble sales – Reduce, reuse and recycle. The perfect opportunity to have a clear out and fundraise at the same time!
If you would like to fundraise for us or are planning an event, please contact us so we can support you:
QSAND or 03333218811